如何合理要求订金-英文邮件模板大全(2022)

这是为了确保合同履行而要钱的最常见方式之一。这个简短的问题允许客户考虑他们的决定并采取相应的行动。根据这封电子邮件的书写程度,它可以让他们轻松地进入其余的销售流程。如果这封电子邮件写得不好或者没有做任何事情来让客户轻松进入这个过程,那么他们就有可能取消他们的约定。

这封邮件可以通过解释支付首付款的所有好处,而不是仅仅要求支付首付款来使之变得更好。另一个可能性是,如果你能有一个更简单的触发条件,让他们三思而后行,除了支付首付之外,是否还有其他的方法来完成同一个约定。这封简单的电子邮件只是要钱和确保预约的一种方式。有数以百万计的其他方式可以做到这一点,这完全取决于你们公司和他们觉得最舒服的要求付款的方式。

基本原则

1. 根据你卖的东西,计算出需要由客户支付的总金额。如果是服务,你可以在做任何工作之前马上要求他们支付首付款。但如果是产品,要确保他们对产品规格有充分的了解,并先在你的网站上做足够的研究,这样你就不会卖一些太复杂的东西,让他们无法理解。

2. 在决定了总金额后,确定购买时需要支付多少金额。假设你的企业对其服务进行按月计费。在这种情况下,你可以要求客户在开始为他们工作之前,提前制作他们的第一个月的服务。另外,根据你所销售的产品,有些客户可能会要求在同意购买你的产品之前支付定金或首付款。

3. 最后,确定产品发货后需要支付总价格的多少。对于产品,你应该在一切准备就绪后,在发送他们的订单之前,先要求他们支付这笔款项,因为客户后来不容易改变付款方式。

以下是一些模板,希望能够能对你的日常跟进文案写作有所帮助。

如果你有任何评价,欢迎在评论区留言。

邮件模板

模板1

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your interest in our product! We can give you a 20% discount if you agree to pay $100 as a down payment before we start the project. The remaining $800 will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

Regards,

Abby

模板2

Dear John,

First off, thanks for showing interest in our product! We can offer you a 15% discount if you agree to pay $500 as a down payment before we start the project. The remaining $1000 will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

Best regards,

Abby Yu

模板3

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your interest in our product! The total price is $800,000.  We can offer you a 5% discount if you agree to pay $1000 as a down payment before we start the project. The remaining 95% of the total amount will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

We hope to hear back from you within 24 hours about your choice on how you would like to make your payment.

Best regards,

Catherine Zheng. C.E.O. of Annie’s Bakery

模板4

Dear Abby,

Thanks for having your order today!  I hope you like our product and enjoy it! We’ll be sending your order out right away, and we’ll make sure to let you know once it gets shipped.

And here’s a quote of the price: $4,000 as a down payment is required before starting the project. The remaining 90% will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Best regards,

Abby Yu. Owner of A.B.C. Services.

模板5

Dear Abby,

I’m so glad that our cake can meet your expectations! We will be sending the package out as soon as everything’s ready, and we’ll email you once it gets sent out.

As for your payment, here’s a quote of the price: 20% down payment is required before we start the project. The remaining $1,200 will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

Best regards,

Abby Yu. Owner of A.B.C. Services.

模板6

Dear Abby,

Thank you for placing your order! We can give you a 10% discount if you agree to make 80% of the total amount as a down payment before we start the project. The remaining 20% will be paid upon package arrival once everything is ready.

Would you like us to mail out your order right away? You’ll need to email us back within 24 hours stating what payment option you’d like. If we do not hear from you in the next 24 hours, we will ship out your order as soon as possible and send you an invoice for the remaining balance.

Best regards,

Abby Yu. Owner of A.B.C. Services.

模板7

Hi,

Thank you very much for your attention to our company. There have been many new customers recently, and our customers have more demands due to the seasonality of the business. Now it’s peak time which increases demand on both products and capital resources for us. Some customers suggest that we ask you to make a down payment for your first cooperation. The main reason is that we are trying to improve our service level and reduce credit risk.

However, this is only for new customers whom we recently started doing business with or experienced an increase in demand. Customers who have conducted multiple transactions before will not be asked to make a down payment. We hope you can give us some advice on how to handle this.

Sincerely,

The Marketing Team of XX Co. Ltd

模板8

Dear

I am writing to thank you for your purchase of our products on

We are pleased with your business and would like to keep a long-term business relationship.

One of the ways we can do that is by making a small down payment before delivery. Since there is a lot of work involved in setting up e-commerce, preparing the products for shipment takes time.

We are asking for a down payment to help cover our initial costs. This will help make sure that you receive your order as quickly as possible after being prepared. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at

Thank you for your understanding.

模板9:

Dear

Thank you for your interest in our services. As we discussed on the phone, I am writing to see if you are still interested in starting our accounting service.

As I mentioned during our conversation, it usually takes 2-3 months to get your financial statements up and running with us after the initial down payment is made. We just need to ensure that we have all the information we need to get started.

If you are still interested in getting started, could you please send us a down payment of $500 within 24 hours? 

Once we receive your down payment, we will contact our team and let them know that they can begin working on your account. We will also send you a formal invoice and contract for your records once we receive them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Robin

模板10:

Subject: down payment request

Hi [NAME],

We have received your order for [ITEM] at [WEBSITE] on [[DATE]]. Still, our standard policy is to request a down payment before filling the order because of our low prices. We have only made an exception in your case because we are very confident in your satisfaction with the product.

Please remit your down payment of [[AMOUNT]]. We will ship your order upon receiving this payment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at [PHONE] or via email ([EMAIL]).

We look forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely

# let's Grow Your Brand

如需任何帮助,欢迎随时联系我们

Together We can Make Your Business Great Again

Post Views: 385